Hello fam! Hey friends! So I can hardly believe that I am resigning from my position to never, ever blog. I realize that my personal journal is not exactly covering all the bases when the skill of remembering past family events and activities comes to call. Chalk it up to my poor memory, but I need a better record of recording my crazy little monkey and his daily charms. Moreover, I need to spend less time on my phone. Maybe this blog will lower my international minutes! It will definitely put my mind at ease, knowing that Logan's grandparents and cousins can keep track of his daily interworkings (which are pretty intense these days). So now I am also jumping on the oh so crowded blogging wagon to ensure that our memories do get recorded and are shared with you people out there that we love so much.
P.S.
Told you Mel! You are too late Jess!
6 comments:
Yay i'm sooo glad you have a blog! It took me forever to figure out how it all works, and it takes a long time to post all your pictures, or at least it did for me. I like your backround, it's really cute! Well call me tomorrow and we will decide what we want to do.
HOORAY!!!! I am so excited! Seriously, I have been waiting for this day!
Oh sis, im so glad you came into the bloggin world! Its so fantastic. I miss you guys a lot, sad that we won't see you for a long time. Tell brad miss and love him. Give my boy kisses for me and tell him he was the best ring barrer ever. xooxoxoxox
Ann,
Well it looks pretty good. Now we can see you guys when you on your crazy adventures. We are good but cold here in idaho. Bailee is loving school, not getting up for it. Ella is as big of a monster as they get still. Talk to you soon.
love ya nic
I'm glad you finally joined the blogging world! I sort of hate the whole blogging trend too but it is such a good way to keep up with family and friends.
Andrea! I am thrilled that you have a blog! Now our family can see what you are all up to! I wish we all lived together in the same place. Is Canada looking anymore appealing to you these days??? Hee, hee!
Post a Comment