

Happy Halloween! We have all been so lucky around here to finally have a trick-or-treat night that was nice and warm.... okay, atleast didn't call for winter coats. This fall has been so dang nice. It may be winter this next week, but atleast we got some beautiful days. The Holm and Harwood families joined up with us for dinner and then a route with the neighbors through the neighborhood. We went to both great grandparents' houses and ended up at the Harwood's house for the usual invasion. Logan loved every second. I made him sell me half of his Halloween candy yesterday. It is slowly going to the trash can so that grandpa Orin won't be filling cavities this Christmas.
4 comments:
Logan looks sooooooooooooooo adorable! I wish I could just pick him up and kiss him! I miss him! I won't show Camden though because he will be so sad. Two months ago we picked out Camden's costume because I wanted to make sure we had the most selection. Well I found a Spiderman costume because I know he loves Spiderman, but he decided he didn't want to be Spiderman and instead chose Batman. I was shocked but went with it. Then four days before Halloween he decided he wanted to be Spiderman. I spent two days calling all around Calgary looking for a Spiderman costume but do you think I could find one??? No way! So needless to say he was so disapointed but ended up being a Power Ranger, and was happy with that! I'll have to buy a Spiderman costumen on ebay and they can run around like Spidermans at Christmas. Glad to hear that Logan had fun and that you are slowly getting rid of the candy. Smart move! I wish I could do the same but I think Camden (and Ben) would kill me! Love ya and miss ya!
Hey looks so cute! I miss my logy! So i need help, come down soon! Glad you had a good halloween. LOVE YAALL
Ahww so cute! What a cute costume! Happy Halloween! Hope it was a great one!
Hey there gorgeous Harker family! Andrea, I've been trying to reach you by email so decided to try your entertaining blog, which I I open on a regular basis and listen to your playlist while working on BBY =) Your family is the best and life looks good in Idaho. I think of you so often and would love to hear how you (and your health) are doing. Call or write!!!
Post a Comment