John Albrecht would also be great this is who we saw when we were down there. Hey I still need your new phone # and we need to get together very soon. Call me Heidi
Andrea, what the freak is singular, and what is a pic of it doing on your blog! Ha, ha, ha!!!!!! You crack me up! Oh yeah sorry, this isn't related to dentists or anything!
Hey Andrea...no suggestions on a dentist, but I did want to say hi! I'm a total blog hopper and found your link on Greg and Jamie's blog. Feel free to check mine out anytime. You have such a cute little man. Hope you are doing well in St. George.
Hey I have never met you personally but have heard lots of good things about you from Jess and my mother in law Wendy Meacham so that disqualifies me from being a stalker, right?! I just wanted to comment that I worked for John Albrecht while I lived in St. George and he is great! Good luck, I hate teeth problems! (didn't know you moved to St. George!) I loved it there!
5 comments:
I've never been to him...but he's a friend of my family's...his name is Phill Hall
Hope St. George is great!!
John Albrecht would also be great this is who we saw when we were down there. Hey I still need your new phone # and we need to get together very soon. Call me
Heidi
Andrea, what the freak is singular, and what is a pic of it doing on your blog! Ha, ha, ha!!!!!! You crack me up! Oh yeah sorry, this isn't related to dentists or anything!
Hey Andrea...no suggestions on a dentist, but I did want to say hi! I'm a total blog hopper and found your link on Greg and Jamie's blog. Feel free to check mine out anytime. You have such a cute little man. Hope you are doing well in St. George.
Hey I have never met you personally but have heard lots of good things about you from Jess and my mother in law Wendy Meacham so that disqualifies me from being a stalker, right?! I just wanted to comment that I worked for John Albrecht while I lived in St. George and he is great! Good luck, I hate teeth problems! (didn't know you moved to St. George!) I loved it there!
Post a Comment