HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sincere Prayer

Logan was saying the family prayer last night, and the last thing he prayed for was as follows:     ".... and please bless that I won't have a stupid day tomorrow, Amen." Ya might as well say it like it is, right? 

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

too cute! you need to right that one down in your journal

Caroline said...

So funny! Well you can tell him that I had a stupid day yesterday when I thought your dad was 45! Ha, ha, ha! I love hearing kids prayers. They are so sincere. Camden always says "Please bless daddy's friends so that they can be good". Well first of all Ben doesn't have friends, and second of all, I guess Camden thinks his dad's supposed friends are "bad" and in need of prayers. Ha! We need to ichat soon so that these boys can talk. We're at the cabin right now, and Camden keeps asking when Logan is going to be coming. It breaks my heart. He clearly associates this place with Logan, his best bud! Can't wait to get together this summer. Have a great easter!