Friday, June 1, 2012
A good mother moment....
The boys have discovered Lion King and LOVE it! Austin and Logan have made a hard week for me be so much sweeter. Logan is just being more obedient and so thoughtful. We are finally back to being best friends again after a long power struggle. He made Austin a mickey mouse pancake with a bowtie all by himself this morning. Austin is now calling me "mommas" with a lispy s instead of "mom". He has started to twirl my hair while I hold him. So funny! He is repeating things I say and trying to sing the Dora theme song as he runs through the house. And he is giving me kisses all day long. These boys are, like all kids, exhausting and stressful. But sometimes they bring enough joy to make me feel like I'm going to bubble over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment