HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A night to be anyone but us



It's that time of year again! Thanks to some really fun and creative peeps, we had a great time at our costume party. Brad was the most Ron Burgundy-like person imaginable, horrible lines and all. It feels good to get out and have a good night of laughs every once in a while, even if they are at the expense of your comrades. This is the first year of our marriage that we actually pre-meditated the costumes before the day of the party. By the way, so excited for Logan to have fun on Halloween, so not excited to argue for the next month about his sugar intake. I think i'll throw it all away by Saturday. Three year-olds have absolutely no idea when to stop. My kiddo is so going to need dental work with that sweet tooth of his. I will blame that one on his grandmas.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Hilarious! You guys take creativity to a whole new level! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Andrea that is soooo hilarious! You and Brad look fanfreakintastic! Love it, love it, love it! You two had the best costumes...and your friends dressed as Adam and Eve, woah!!!! That's taking immodesty to a whole new level I must say, ha, ha, ha! They would fit in beautifully in my good ol' city of Montreal! I could almost see under that guys leaves...ha, ha, ha! I wonder what little Logan thought when he saw you dressed that way!

Shelly B. said...

You guys rocked your costumes! Hilarious!

Requel said...

That's awesome! Brad totally looks like Ron Burgandy! I love it!

Amber said...

lookin' good! Glad you had some fun:)

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny!! Gosh i wish i was there, you all look like you had a great time!!! I think i want to move to Idaho!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

you guys are hot! I love your post on Logan...you are so detailed...I wish I was!
How Bout Adam and Eve!

Unknown said...

You are fabulous!!! Tai loves Brad's costume...thanks a lot, you have triggered a whole night of Ron Burgundy quotes!!!

We miss you guys so much! Looks like you are surrounded by friends who love and appreciate you guys as much as we did/ do :) I didn't even know you had a blog. I am adding you to my list now.

Lots of love, Tanya