Logan is the funniest human being that I have ever met. When he wakes up in the morning, his energy equates with someone who has woken up and downed 2 Rockstars. He wants to tackle with dad every morning. He loves, loves, loves being outside with his little friends. He is very much into his gymnastics class, dirt, cousins, popsicles, grandmas, and pre-school days. He pretends to enjoy watching cheesy musicals with me. He loves wearing clothes that are way too small and takes pride in his self-assembled outfits. Logan is psyched about his ability to be a walking flashlight after his pajamas are charged up at night.
Today he woke up from his nap and found his way to the kitchen with his eyes half closed, whining. He came over to me in the kitchen, pulled his pants down, and started peeing right on my slippers. I swear the stream lasted for 30 seconds before I saw the finished yellow pond that he had just made on the tile. I started laughing, hard. He just turned around and went back to bed. I have no idea what that was all about. Tonight he made me lay down with him, so I pretended I was asleep as he had a choke-hold on me for a good 15 minutes. All of the sudden, he peers over to see me awake and cracks himself up at the idea that we are both still awake. Well, he is still awake, and that leaves 9 hours until pre-school starts. He is growing up too fast. Ask him- he will assure you that he is 5. I hope that I never forget how entertaining his toddler phase has been.
11 comments:
what a cute head. sorry about the pee too. what!? sleepwalking?
he is so cute, Andrea! I love his hair and his happy little smile! He makes me smile!
HI Ann!! I'm loving your blog! And love hearing your adventures as a mom with Logan! The peeing story had me laughing pretty hard! You blog is super cute. I hope all is well. You are just adorable!
Meg
That is too funny! He is such a cute little boy & sounds like he has the personality to go with it.
I was laughing out loud again as I read Logan's pee story. Hey, call me back! i missed your call yesterday. We were celebrating Kate's b-day!
What a character. Logan keeps all of our lives interesting.
He Ann-
It's Cara here - I was so happy to find your blog and glad you joined the blogging world! Logan is adorable - and the pee story was hilarious! Can't wait to check back in on all your fun adventures - you can check us out at www.kashandcara.blogspot.com
How funny! Andrea, you are so good to laugh about the whole pee thing. I would have screamed, "Oh my gosh, stop, wake up, wake up" to try to avoid the damage. I guess sometimes it is just better to laugh things off...I'm think I'm too uptight! Anyways, very cute to hear what Logan is up to! Give him a big kiss for me!
So Cute!!!!!! I miss the little guy and you!!! Call me. I called you a few days ago and ya never got back to me! Miss you
What a character! That's a good story for when he's older;)
I read this entry to my husband, and we were both laughing! Logan is a crack-up!
My cousin did a similar thing when he was small, except he opened his parents' dresser drawer and did his business in there!
Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment