HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics of Logan's first hockey lesson



7 comments:

Melanie said...

SOOOO cute! I need a little boy!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Those pics are priceless! Love it!

Nicole and Jameson said...

He's so cute.... I got my blog updated with some new pictures. I mean it when I say we need to get together jnferneyfamily.blogspot.com

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Oh my gosh Andrea, i think that is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe he is playing hockey! That's so cute! You and Brad are such wonderful parents. I miss you and am so looking forward to December 20-21!!!! The boys will have fun! You better be prepared for a HUGE HUGE HUG from me! lol! Miss you soooooooooooo much!

Anonymous said...

One word- ADORABLE!!! Logan is a true Canadian at heart...a hockey lover ha, ha, ha!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I TAGGED YOU!!! Check out my blog

Chantri said...

oh I want Logan to play hockey! So cute!