Logan's favorite Christmas surprises were a miniature Lamborghini model and Ferrari Pumas just like grandpa Orin's, his Lightning Mcqueen race track from grandma and grandpa Ferney, and all other forms of car paraphenelia. Santa brought Logan cap guns! I never thought that I would see the day that Logan would be given guns to play with. Thanks alot, Santa. Aunt Caroline will not allow Camden to play with them, sorry Caro!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Our Canadian Christmas Adventure
Logan's favorite Christmas surprises were a miniature Lamborghini model and Ferrari Pumas just like grandpa Orin's, his Lightning Mcqueen race track from grandma and grandpa Ferney, and all other forms of car paraphenelia. Santa brought Logan cap guns! I never thought that I would see the day that Logan would be given guns to play with. Thanks alot, Santa. Aunt Caroline will not allow Camden to play with them, sorry Caro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a beautiful place to spend Christmas. That must be an adventure to visit all the way out there. How fun. I'm sorry Logan was a little sick. poor guy but he sure looks cute Christmas morning.
Merry Christmas guys! I didn't know Logan had asthma - him and Mason could hang out and do their treatments together. :)
I am glad you made it to Canada safely. I hope you enjoy your visit! Talk to you when you get home :)
Looks like it is beautiful up there. We miss you guys. Hopefully you get home safely and on time without getting snowed in. Bailee did amazing with her surgery. She is still a little down on energy but her pain is very little.
How fun! It is so beautiful there.
Hey, you need to call me, i have some GREAT news for you!!!! :)
Im so glad i got to talk to you! Christmas just wasn't complete until I talked to you guys. Im happy you guys are having fun in Canada, next time take us! You will have to come here when you get back to help me with more decorating. The wall looks great, You would be proud of me.. love you Happy New Year
Awesome pics! We loved having you guys here!
Post a Comment