HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pre-Christmas at the Ferney House

The Raymond Christmas party was hosted at my mom's house this year on December 20th. Props to mom and dad for working tirelessly for three days in a row to entertain us. Here is a picture of some of the great grandchildren that are carrying on the family line, looking exactly like we did at their age. We missed 4 cousins that couldn't make it this year. 
Nice pan Rach! We had a little family party and a sibling gift exchange the next night after church. Can you possibly think of a better way to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas than eating Prime Rib and watching Dark Knight? Okay, so I wasn't a fan of the movie.  Ty and Rach had to head back to Utah the next morning. We spent the next day packing and cleaning. That night the Stosich and Harwood families came over to the house for the evening. Then on to the north pole! 
Nic, Joe, and a weird moving shot of Bailee. Poor thing got her tonsils out on Boxing day.
The nativity was acted out in amazing form, with a little bit of BYU action going on in the background. Our condolences to all the friends that made the long treck to Vegas for the dissapointment.

Rach and Ty cheezin' for the camera. They spent Christmas with Ty's family in Utah.

Jesse, Kim and baby Peyton







5 comments:

Krista said...

I totally was not a fan of Dark Knight either. boo. I found it very social worky sp? disturbing...

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND! DID YOU HEAR NATALIE HAD HER BABY? I WATCHED THE FIRST 5 MINS OF DARK KNIGHT AND WAS DONE!!! LOOKS LIKE YOUR HOLIDAY WAS BUSY BUT WONDERFUL....COMING TO UTAH SOON??

Melanie said...

SO FUN! I miss you. I wish we could have come home to Idaho and Utah this Christmas. I'm homesick. I'm so glad you had a fun holiday!

FARRER FAMLIY said...

Cute pics! Did you chop and darken your hair?? It looks cute! we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast with your family during your pre-Christmas festivities. Wow, Christmas has been happening for quite some time for you now. You must be so exhausted! Your nieces and nephew are adorable! You look identical to your sister Rach! Holy!