Snow! Finally! Logan looks pretty pumped up in the pic by the fireplace. His enthusiasm lasted about 10 minutes once he was outside in the chilling air. Now for the tree explanation. It may look like a good ole' fashioned holiday tree when finished, but I swear every year that I will burn the p.o.s. before it gets hauled upstairs again! I had to listen to my parents yell at it for about 8 years before it got stuck at our house for the next 7. It has over 200 plug-in possibilities and half of the pre-lit lights still don't work. And it stands like the leaning tower. Too bad this baby isn't in pisa- it would fit right in. Logan may have fallen asleep as Brad and Maddy put it together, but atleast the project was completed. The picture of Logan in the shorts just displays his remarkable talent for picking out clothes to wear to pre-school in 20 degree weather. That's my boy.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Pics for Grandma
Snow! Finally! Logan looks pretty pumped up in the pic by the fireplace. His enthusiasm lasted about 10 minutes once he was outside in the chilling air. Now for the tree explanation. It may look like a good ole' fashioned holiday tree when finished, but I swear every year that I will burn the p.o.s. before it gets hauled upstairs again! I had to listen to my parents yell at it for about 8 years before it got stuck at our house for the next 7. It has over 200 plug-in possibilities and half of the pre-lit lights still don't work. And it stands like the leaning tower. Too bad this baby isn't in pisa- it would fit right in. Logan may have fallen asleep as Brad and Maddy put it together, but atleast the project was completed. The picture of Logan in the shorts just displays his remarkable talent for picking out clothes to wear to pre-school in 20 degree weather. That's my boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ann your decor looks great...of course! I need your email, i put my blog on private so i wanted to get ya invited in! Hope all is well!
Hey beautiful, i love your tree!
I'm so excited to see you soon, only a couple more weeks! I miss you.
Is Logan's hair spikey now? I love it! So cute. Also i need your address. I'm sending you a family picture Christmas card. Email me it or text. Thanks
So nice to see the updates! I just love your posts...you alwasy make me laugh! Love the pics of Logan. What a darling! We also got a huge dump of snow a few days ago, and I hope it lasts because these boys will have so much fun playing in the snow at Christmas...although with the Calgary Chinook warm winds I doubt the snow will still be here. Your Christmas decorations look GREAT!!! Love it, love it, love it! Also, Maddy looks so much like you! I thought it was you holding Logan in front of the fireplace. Can't wait to see you in two weeks!!! Can you believe it is coming so soon! Love you!
He is the cuttest thing ever! Man im jelous of Maddy, I miss living with you guys and having my little man to play with everyday! The house looks great, i want to see it when we come up. You also need to find a time to come back down and help me with my decor! Tell Maddy hi for me. Give Logan kisses xoxoxo love you all!
Post a Comment