Second matter of business: These you tube videos make me laugh! I sooooo want to be the old lady in the middle when I am too old to be moving like that. Dang, girl's got it. She is good. Who's grandma is she??? Thanks for the clip Ashley. As for the second clip, you won't appreciate the sheer raw talent of Justin Timberlake unless you have already been introduced to Beyonce's music video for this song. Go to youtube for all the male impersonations of this dance. I wouldn't want to have to compete against all the guys out there who can shake it better than their female counterparts.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
You know that you wish you could move like that!
First matter of business: I am going to go ahead and be honest in admitting that I have completely messed up sleeping habits! Brad and I need professional help in the circadian rythm department. For as long as we have been married, our minds have come to their most alert state after 10:00 every night. It is between 10:00 and 1:00 that we get the most creative ideas (atleast they seem so at the time), engage in the most intriguing conversations, and find some perspective. It is also the only time we have to catch up on the DVRs like Chuck, My Own Worst Enemy, and Survivor. When does everyone else get there "thinking chair" time? Someone, teach me how to not be nocturnal!
Second matter of business: These you tube videos make me laugh! I sooooo want to be the old lady in the middle when I am too old to be moving like that. Dang, girl's got it. She is good. Who's grandma is she??? Thanks for the clip Ashley. As for the second clip, you won't appreciate the sheer raw talent of Justin Timberlake unless you have already been introduced to Beyonce's music video for this song. Go to youtube for all the male impersonations of this dance. I wouldn't want to have to compete against all the guys out there who can shake it better than their female counterparts.
Second matter of business: These you tube videos make me laugh! I sooooo want to be the old lady in the middle when I am too old to be moving like that. Dang, girl's got it. She is good. Who's grandma is she??? Thanks for the clip Ashley. As for the second clip, you won't appreciate the sheer raw talent of Justin Timberlake unless you have already been introduced to Beyonce's music video for this song. Go to youtube for all the male impersonations of this dance. I wouldn't want to have to compete against all the guys out there who can shake it better than their female counterparts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! I JT! AND the dancing grannies! I wonder if that's where Beyonce got her insiration!? ;)
duh. it's supposed to say I love JT!
Oh my heck, that is hilarious! Did you see her mess up that dance at the AMA's?
Oh man, I about posted the Beyonce music video too...we about died laughing when we saw that on SNL! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment