Second, I am reading like a book-crazed feign. Could it be boredom, or motivation? I think that I actually owe most of my new-found addiction to Miss Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. 9 days, four books, a billion pages. Why, oh why did I give in to the phenom? The current projects are "These is my Words" and "Hunger Games." The next noticable difference is that I never clean anymore! What the he#%? I am not lying when I say that I have not dusted in over 3 weeks. It's freaky, how much time you can spend on not keeping house. I can't decide if its more grimey than it is liberating. (Not that the decision will change the new behavior.)
Lastly, Logan resembles a puppy that has to pee when he gets dressed and darts for the door every morning. I can't keep the kid inside anymore. He has to have a daily plan to swim, play at the park, throw a ball, or ride his bike up these ridiculous hills that are making his calf muscles mutate before my eyes. School starts next week, so hopefully he won't be so hard-up for being entertained all ... day ... long. I have started to coach some gymnastics classes at his Montessori school for 6 or so hours a week so that I don't have to donate my internal organs to afford tuition.
Okay, this last difference is kind of funny. I need more music. So, I am learning to play the guitar while my violin just stares at me in horror. Despite the neglect, we will be auditioning for the Dixie symphony. I'm not going to count on a positive outcome, so the back-up is going to be rockin' out in the bedroom, conviently located above a realtor/developer's office. Here is a pic of my future musical love affair, and no Brad, i'm not refering to Adam Lambert.
6 comments:
Oh I am jealous that you get to be outside...We are still locked up in the house. It is still so cold! Miss you!
ha. you are making me laugh you little pirate. So, I'm still trying to get through the long talk you sent...that thing is loooongg. But I'm interested. I hope we come down. I'll call you. Weather.com and ksl.com are totally weird on their weather reports. We want warm weather! guitar wow! I used to play when I was little but I did folksy type songs. You'll do great because you can sing too and you are the motivated type. :)
Sounds like you three are having a BLAST! What I would do for warm weather. Ben mentioned a few weeks ago that he would like to move there (for cycling and all...seriously that is the only thing on his mind. Ha, ha, ha), and I replied no. But, now that I have seen how the weather has been lately, I think I may reconsider :-). You are so LUCKY to have such amazing weather. I would die for this snow to disappear and to be able to frolic in the sun. Sounds like Logan is having a blast, and that you are also having a great time...I told you the Twilight series was sooooo worth the read. Weren't they GREAT!!! Now you have to watch the movie! Well keep us updated more! I love to hear what you are up to....and I promise to call soon! We don't have a home phone right now that isn't stuck in the wall...seriously! Say hi to everyone! Love ya!
It's snowing here today, so I am living vicariously through you! Lucky girl in the sun!
I had no idea you moved to St. George. How exciting! I lived there like 10 years ago as a nanny. There is so much to do outdoors. It sounds like you are doing great! We miss you and hope to see you soon. If you are ever driving through our area, we would love to see you. Keep in touch! Our blog is emandgrant.blogspot.com. Hopefully one of these days I will get around to updating it.
Rockin out sounds much more fun than the violin anyway! Sounds like the little guy is keepin you busy, I have read some great book recently, so when/if you ever get bored for a new good book, let me know. :)
Post a Comment