HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Procrastination

I realize that I haven't journaled in a while.... So many things to say, but nothing that I feel like sharing with the cyber world. I've decided that I should go private- only me being invited-as I spew out my thoughts and lessons learned and ideas and good and bad experiences and.... Maybe I should rely on my memory for most of that recall, but I happen to be well aware of my tendencies to forget some of the things that one ought to not forget:) The second pickle when it comes to blogging is that I spend my free time writing things -sometimes lengthy blurbs- about pieces of life that strike me. If I were to post them, I think I would inflict migraines for anyone who doesn't enjoy hanging out in left field once in a while;) I would hate to contribute to the already inevitable headaches of the allergy season, so  i'll have to figure out another  place to put my oh-so-earth shattering writing before it eats up all the remaining space on my hard drive.  

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Well Ann, if you go private - please invite me! carasullenger@yahoo.com We've thought about living in St. George so you will have to let me know how you like it! It's fun to stay caught up!

Caroline said...

Hello!!!!! I was wondering where you have been! I've been checking back on your blog to see what's up, and when you weren't posting, I was getting worried. Glad to see you are back, and to get an update! Andrea, no holds bar....I think you should post all of your thoughts. I think that it is admirable when people post their true feelings, and it is really entertaining. A friend of mine is 100% honest in her blogs, and she gets thousands of hits each day. She now has put on some advertising on her blog and both she and her husband have quite their jobs to work full time on her blog because they are getting paid so much from advertisements. NO kidding! That's a thought....ha, ha, ha!