HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Day
Let's get this over with
Meet Tillie.
She likes to bite.

She doesn't know how to feel about Brad:)

3 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

ohhhhhh...Tillie is so cute!

Caroline said...

Logan is looking so grown up! What a cutie! Give him a kiss from his autie Caroline! Oh my gosh that is the CUTEST dog I have ever seen! I don't care how difficult that dog is, because if he/she looks like that, then it's so worth it! What a sweety! Camden is very very jealous that his cousin Logan as he dog, and he is not allowed to have one (due to Ben's allergies, and my inability to care for any animal, ha!). Camden kept saying "I want a dog too mom. It's not fair!". Enjoy that sweet little package!

The Cooks said...

Oh the crazy Harker life. Well hopefully Tillie starts learning that outside is the place to poop! I am going to try and come down the week of the 14, the week before powell. I wish i could have been there for Logan's graduation. Tell him YEAH!!!! For me.. Love ya