- Tillie has peed on interior soft surfaces over 30 times
- As our allergy becomes more desensitized, we pop less benadryl
- She sheds black hair on our white sheets, and I don't freak out
- She got super-duper sick and spread her diarrhea at least 20 times in the house within a 24 hour period, and we cleaned the green goo up every time (not that we had a choice)
- We spent the second half of the night, the next two days, and way too much money at the animal ER to save her little canine life
- We both just about lost it to hysterics (okay, that was just me) when we thought she was dying of parvo
- We are getting her shirts that are far cuter than anything in our current wardrobes
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
The dog is still alive :)
Well, we must love this little girl much more than anticipated. I think that the following facts prove that Brad and I are forever-changed people:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Andrea, that was so funny! I never knew how much work animals were. Now I'm even more adamant about not getting one. A few months ago Ben asked if we could get a dog for Camden, one that we would keep outside of course given Ben's huge allergies to dogs, and I replied "No, never! I'm not an animal person." Well truth be known, I have a hard time juggling my life with just two kids, let alone an animal thrown in there. Ha, ha, ha! I don't know how you do it girl! Well you do have WAY more patience than I do. Wow, big hawks! Yikes! Better keep her inside for sure! Sounds like she has made a huge spot in your hearts. Well, that is to be expected given how stinkin' cute she is!!!!
Seriously! Don't let her outside by herself. Bianca (our pup) almost got swept up by a hawk a few months back. Just as I opened our back door to let her in and HUGE hawk dove and almost got her. The hawk sat on our porch for another 5 min. just waiting for her to come back outside. SO FREAKY.
Aren't dogs great? You need to read the post on my blog titled "Our dog is a superhero" and you will understand my love for our dog!
So glad you guys are doing well. A dog??? Wow!!!! Can't believe how big Logan is getting. Sounds like you are liking St. George. We are in Utah for the next six weeks for an internship so if you are up this way give us a ring and maybe we could get together with the girls.
I'm still in shock about the fact that you guys are dog owners! I have to say though, the picture I saw of her is super cute... Was it on facebook maybe? I can't remember, I'm doing well these days to remember to brush my teeth and put deoderant on! :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment