Month of June happenings:
- Packing, moving, unpacking, greeting 1,000 subs/day who came to the rescue when things didn't work right
- Sandblasted the pool, killed the cockroach colonies, skowered the premise, scrubbed the house
- Got our first neighbor, good 'ole Joe. He deserves his own post, and will get one soon.
- Great days at the lake
- A fun visit from mom, Bailee and dad
- Busting through into the awkward phase of being introduced to the ward as a new visitor for several weeks in a row
- A weekend with Val
- Lots of beautiful walks
- Lots of Logan's T-ball games
- Way too much Benadryl, some sad tears, and a successful placement of Tillie into an adoptive family who loves her as much as we do. And they are cousins of mine, so we get to see her in town whenever we want. Okay, seriously.... the allergy problem became super, uber dysfunctional.
1 comment:
Ah, what great pics! Logan looks soooo different! He looks just like Brad now! I can't believe it. That is one SWEET hot tube and pool! I"m so jealous! I'm glad that you have a hot tub for all your aches and pains. I bet you live in it!!!! How perfect! Looks like you are having a great time this summer!
Post a Comment