Okay, so I will post all about our family vacation to Cali. Tomorrow. For now, I just have to say that I am totally horrified and down right shocked. So what if Jessica Simpson's maltipoo got killed by coyotes? As if that would ever happen to my maltipoo. I have been sooo proud of Max lately. Barks at the door to go to the bathroom, no accidents, runs to me instead of away when he does sneak out, doesn't jump on the table to eat my food anymore, only mounts strangers..... All of the hard work is finally paying off! So in good faith, I have been letting him out without a leash at night to do his business. It just so happens that he is afraid of the dark, and therefore comes back inside the second he is done.
Well, he didn't come right back in tonight. I ran out to yell for him and spotted a coyote leaping out of my yard and into the street. The nerve. I swear that if I ever see that mongrel again, I will blow him up. Dirty, evil animal. He should really just stick to the dog-sized rabbits which are so plentiful in this place. I realized tonight that Max is our adorable baby and as such, he better be invincible. I think he found the event a bit exciting, as he is begging to go back out.... I said he was cute, not smart.
1 comment:
Oh Ann i think i would hold his little paw every time he went out to go potty. I think he needs his cousin bella to come and visit, show the damn coyote who is boss!
Post a Comment