HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ode to October











We had a great time at the lake this last weekend. Friday- Quail Lake with the Farrers. Saturday- Sand Hollow with the Harwoods. Logan loves boating/double-dog daring with his little buddies. As for the adults, thank goodness we were shameless enough to wear my parent's oh-so-small rockin' wetsuits from the late 80's. They kept Brad and I toasty warm while we enjoyed the first good water we've had all year. They would have kept others warm if our friends would ever actually get in the water. We need new friends. Oh well....I have a feeling that the boating days are over for a while now. Boooo. Okay, I am over it now. Bring on the ground sports.




This is Logan getting his groove on!


Max got surfing lessons.

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

You guys have such a cute family! Love all those pics!!! Miss you girly, give me a call sometime!

The Cooks said...

WOW! I can't believe your dog surfs! And what the LOGAN, i can't believe how much i miss that kid.. and you of course. We are coming down next week, how does that sound?