Snakes, snails, puppydog tails....
Transformers, cleats, and stinky feet.
So the little human that has been causing all the commotion is a boy!!!!!! No question about it, he made it very obvious for us! The ultra sound tech was giggling. Thanks buddy:) I was really taken off guard because my brain has only thought girl. Same with Brad and Logan. And I thought I had a good explanation as to why I have been this sick for this long! Now I know that it's just because he is a strong little boy who will be making a big noise once he is here:) So on with the blue and the testosterone! The boys were sooooo thrilled. Only one thing left to do before I begin the boy preparations..... start dressing the dog like a girl :) It was so great to finally meet him and all of his intact body parts. What a sweet little boy he is. I am now 16 weeks and he is due on July 11th. I haven't thrown up for a solid week. In fact (with a continued daily dose of my good pal zofran), I am starting to feel better every day. My mornings are going smoother than ever, i'm starting to cook and do the dishes. I think my days of hiding in my bed are almost over! Brad is off the hook.

20 comments:
Oh my! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! I wish i could give you a BIG hug right now. I miss you and I'm so excited your having a boy. I would be excited no matter what you had but boys are fun, I'm sure girls are too. I bet Logan is so excited to have a brother. So awesome, we need to call each other sometime to chat. Miss you! Xoxoxo
So happy to have someone else in the all boy club! I am so excited for you. I bet Logan is beyond happy to be having a brother. Love YA!
Congratulations! I was thinking about you last night, and woke up to see your new posts. I am happy for you, and glad that things are going well or at least better for you. Yes, join the all boy club...including dogs.
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!!!
I am so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! YAY! A BOY! Okay, I'm a horrible predictor!!!! I thought for sure you were having a girl because of how early you were when you found out you were pregnant! But, it is VERY obvious that it is a boy :-) Sheesh, good thing I never got a job as a fortune teller at the circus! Okay, I'm going to be brutally honest here, having two boys in a row has many, many advantages, which I now realize given that I have seen what I have missed out on. Okay so here it goes.
1)You save TONS of money because you don't have to buy all new clothes and can re-use Logan's clothes.
2)You save yourself a huge hassle of not having to buy all new toys, and then separate the toy room accordingly. I never realized what a huge pain this one is.
3)Your two little boys will be the best of friends. This one is really hard for me, because while Camden absolutely ADORES Cadrien, she is just like a little princess to him that he has to protect, and not like his very best buddy that he plays with. At the best of times, she's a tag a long annoying little sister because she doesn't play with cars, Bakugans, army guys, and you name it!
So, bring on the blue! I'm so thrilled for you two! I'm sure Logan and Brad are ECSTATIC, as are you. Wow, you will be the Queen of your family that's for sure! That is so wonderful!!!!! Congrats you guys! We love you!
Congratulations Andrea! We are so happy for you, Brad and Logan!
Hooray, hooray! I've thought of you and prayed for you since you've left Idaho Falls and am so happy for your new little miracle to come!
Congratulations! I know this has been a long journey for you and even though I have never personally met you I am thrilled for you guys! Hope you don't mind I peek in on your blog every now and then from Jess's blog! And if you go private I would love to continue doing so. If you don't mind I would love an invite.. leahmeaks@gmail.com
I also wanted to ask you about your treatments... JD has THE WORST BACK EVER, and we are just at our wits end. He is constantly in pain and it has greatly affected his and our quality of life. Chiropractors at this point are doing him no good. Is it prolotherapy that you tried?? Anyways, I would love to get some info from you if you have time! Thanks so much!
WAHOO!!! We can't wait to meet little Conrad! LOL, or, has Logan changed his mind on the name again? Luke will be pretty excited!
wahoo!!! boy! Did you know that Katie is having a baby too? I just found out. What if you guys are due again the same day!!!
Yeah!!! Gotta love those boys! I have absolutely loved having two boys. They play so well together and love to do so many of the same things. It is so great. You will love it!!
Oh and to have another boy - so exciting! I love boys!
Andria, I have totally been thinking about you I am so glad everything is wonderful and that you are feeling better. Yeah it's a boy how exciting and how fun. I'm so glad that you are feeling better let's get together soon. We live to close to not see each other. It is silly. I love ya and Ash would love to see Logan!
YEA FOR BABY BOY HARKER. They will still be best friends, call me soon! I want to come down and stay with you guys, then we could take baby bump pictures :)
Yay! Congrats! You're out numbered! Boys are so fun.
Congrats!!! Good thing you are such a cool, sporty mom!!! I am so happy for you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tanya
Congrats! We are sooo excited for you guys! Sounds like things are going great! Miss you guys! Call us when you're in town.
I am so happy for you guys! I think it will be awesome to have your two boys together; logan will for sure love it!I have to admit I don't get on your blog very often because it makes me REALLY REALLY miss you guys! I hope that this comment will make you CALL me back! Oh and I am so glad you are starting to feel better!
SO excititng. Little boys are so fun. Be sure to include us if you still go private. libertykiss1@hotmail.com
Congrats! Another CUTE little boy. Glad you're feeling a little better, but hope it's over soon!
Post a Comment