HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Going private, so help me out:)

Alright, here I go. Breathe. I have not blogged in a long, long time. A rebellion was not necessarily in order. My mind was taken by new news the moment November began, and I have not felt well enough to share anything since- as if writing about life would just make me throw up again? Hmmm. Maybe it was more the fact that I have only felt like writing for myself and family and close friends, and was too lazy to gather e-mails I needed to go private. Either way, there have been events and happenings that can't go without being recorded in the journal. And I have to go private before I care about writing again. So I best get it in gear! I've been kind of repelled by blogging since I added a sitemeter widget. I was curious to see who might be visiting the site. There are a few weird things/people out there that I've grown uncomfortable with (Like from places across the ocean where you know you don't know anyone). Moving on, I need emails so I can send invites, please:) annieharker@yahoo.com. Thanks! Send them fast!

4 comments:

Christine said...

If you go private please add me. neidertriplets@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

I love keeping track of high school friends! Congrats on the upcoming arrival! tnat00@gmail.com

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

i hope you have my email...but if not...stephtaylor_2@yahoo.com

thedeanfamily said...

Ann,
Congrats, I had no idea...thank goodness for blogs! I am so excited for you and your little fam. Thanks for keeping us updated. karliecandace@hotmail.com