Thanks to Mike coming down from school for a weekend and bringing some of his gear, we were able to monkey around with some construction paper and get a few shots of the fam. Mike uses film and a very old, very vintage camera to take his pics.
SOOOOOOO cute! What a gorgeous family. Seriously. Hey sorry I got off the phone so quick the other day. Call me whenever you think about it. Hope you are doing well. You look awesome!
Your family photos are adorable Andrea. You look great! Just thought I would say hi, I was in Idaho this last week and was cleaning out my photos and came across many great memories of cheerleading for Ricks and High School. Hope all is well... Take Care.
4 comments:
SOOOOOOO cute! What a gorgeous family. Seriously. Hey sorry I got off the phone so quick the other day. Call me whenever you think about it. Hope you are doing well. You look awesome!
I'm so glad you found a few moments to update this thing. :) He's so stinking cute Andrea!
Your family photos are adorable Andrea. You look great! Just thought I would say hi, I was in Idaho this last week and was cleaning out my photos and came across many great memories of cheerleading for Ricks and High School. Hope all is well... Take Care.
xo
Megan
Your family pictures are beautiful, Andrea!
Post a Comment