PICS SOON TO COME
So it took me a few days to embrace the concept that winter is here, but something happened when I came home from Thanksgiving holiday..... Oh yeah, I know what it was. I was begged by a very tenacious boy named Logan to start in on everything to do with the holiday. We are now fully decorated, christmas treed, and have all of the Christmas specials set to record on the DVR- all the important stuff, right? Yeeaahh. Right. Seriously though, I had forgotten how much enjoyment the holidays can bring. Trust me, I will be simplifying like crazy this year, but at least I didn't go through with throwing a towel in on the holiday altogether. While we were waiting to put the tree up tonight, Logan asked if we could put up the decorations 4 different times, but referred to them as the lanterns, the condiments, the ottomans, and cornucopias. I about died laughing.
I have to commit to a new level of discipline starting now in order to start strengthening my muscles. I think i'm ready. I get my next prolotherapy injections on Monday. Austin is doing better since we got home. The daytime is smoothing out a little. Night, well, is long. But the kid is so amazing to me. The way he grabs my hands and my face and just talks to me- it's as if he has more wisdom and ideas in that little head than anyone could ever imagine. He has such a demanding presence on me. I felt the same way about Logan. I suppose it's just the way a mother feels when she is around her kiddos. Logan is also a very, very happy little boy.
1 comment:
Ann, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. Logan is hilarious. We just moved into our home here in American Fork!! We live 3 minutes from the Timpanogas temple and 2 minutes from the hospital! Call me!!
Post a Comment