HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A night with the whole fam


















We are a LOUD group of people, but we sure know how to have one 'ell of a time. Ty and Rach adopted a dog named Bella from the Humane Society, gracing us with her presence at mom and dad's for the weekend. We are loving benadryl more than ever! Dad and Jesse braved a white-out snow storm to drive home from hunting in McCall tonight. Here are some pics of this fun and oh-so-blustry night at the Ferney house.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you had fun! your hair looks really good too!

FARRER FAMLIY said...

Hey are you back in Rexburg now?? I got your message the other day, I need to call you and talk to you. You for sure need to come down and visit! It is still 80's down here! Come and visit and get some warm weather! I'll give ya a call so we can plan it! Miss ya!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

You look so beautiful in that pic. Oh i miss you! I hop to see your crazy a** soon! Haha! We have fun together!!!!! Missssssssssssssss Youuuuuuuuuuuu!

thedeanfamily said...

I must say that is quite the group! Thanks for posting some pics, I haven't seen your fam in quite some time, Looks like you all are doin just great.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Andrea! Your family sounds like my own family - loud but able to have a heck of a time. I wish I lived closer to them. I love Logan's hair cut. He looks so adorable with the faux hawk. Give him a kiss for me. You look fabulous! I love your hair short...you look a lot more like Rach with your hair short. Keep the pictures coming. Camden just loves seeing pics of his cousin! Love you and miss you tons!!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!