I just got the pics this weekend from the memorable and cabin trip from this summer. I must admit that the course of events was a bit different than in years past! Val keeps the camera clicking, and might I say that a picture is worth a thousand words! One word, however would suffice.... STRESS! We will someday look back on this vacation and get many laughs. Check out the 2 slide shows at the bottom of the page Harker Fam!
3 comments:
cute pics Ann, we miss you tons! Did you cut your hair?? I just chopped mine shorter today, a little bit too short for my liking, but I guess it will grow back! I'll post a pic soon of it! Miss ya
Hey Ann it's Nat, I'm so glad you have a blog now! It looks like you had a ton of fun in Montana. Stay in touch!
Oh my freak Andrea, I almost peed myself laughing at these pics. Yes, you are right, it was so stressful...just look at our faces! Geez! One day when our kiddos are all grown up we are going to laugh at these days. The joys of parenting little ones! I did have a great time though, as I always do in your company. We have the most interesting and thought provoking conversations. You are the greatest sister-in-law I could EVER have! I just love ya so much! Next summer we will all have to go for the whole seven days!
Post a Comment