HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here are my thoughts

I am going to try just this once, and never again, to answer a tag for 20 random thoughts from my current brain waves. So you know who, don't ever tag me again:) Here she goes:

I could handle being back on Lake Blaine right now, smelling the meadow and loving the thick forest. The crickets here at the house are sooo blasted loud at night, it sounds like I have a nature CD playing. I love autumn. My back is thrilled about the 10 shots it got today. Everyone should get prolotherapy. Finishing the novel "A thousand splendid suns" today was a rude awakening, and everyone should read it. I am craving homemade freezer jam. Pictures of the temple are being sold at Costco right now for killer deals. Tomorrow wouldn't be too soon to adopt a baby. I love last minute happenings. This month I have had the privilege of transacting with an animal control officer, a police officer, the fire department and crew, and the gas company, all on seperate occasions. What does that mean about my behavior? I think that Suzie, Melanie, Heather, Tanya, Ambers, and all Stephanies and Emilys should move here to add to the toddler-aged children population. I need to get my root canals filled this month. I also need to get my passport before my mom-in-law disowns me. I love Chick-o-sticks. How do I get Max to stop peeing on my carpet? I yelled at Logan a lot today. Need to suppress the temper. I love to daydream about seeing the world. I want to get a Master's in International Development via the internet. Zyrtec is not making me sleepy tonight. The heater is broken on the hot tub. I have goals to learn spanish and the guitar. Not the two together, though. I miss my parents.

OKAY, now I know why I never respond when I am tagged. Now I have revealed what my brain has thought about since I came to bed tonight. And with that.......

6 comments:

Emily said...

When are you coming to see us IF people. I need an Andrea fix.

Melanie said...

I'm craving homemade jam too and yes I would love to live where you live!!

Hanna said...

I totally loved that. :) It was a little glimpse into your mind.

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

I love it!! Hope you are doing well. We miss you. Can't believe how big the boys are getting. Call me sometime if you get a chance,I would love to catch up.

The Harker Family said...

Very cute pictures from the cabin Andrea! It was definitely a busy week....I don't think any of us relaxed at all as we were always out and about doing this. Hopefully next year the weather will be nicer and we will be able to spend more time on the boat and at the dock as that is the most relaxing! Oh and I loved your thoughts! A little introspection into your mind.

Natlee Lloyd said...

What no Natalie's?