HARKER HAPPENINGS

HARKER HAPPENINGS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Adventures

I am writing a note to self so that I can remember to fill in the blanks when I get more time. Here are the August happenings that I need to record/upload pics for:

  • Much needed trip to Idaho to see our family, compliments to Marcie for driving us up
  • Visit to Rach and Ty's with mom and dad for boating and yummy food
  • Logan's first 2 weeks of preschool
  • Logan's pool party for 10 4 year olds that he single-handedly planned and executed
  • Pool party/ barbeque with 25 members of the Bergusen family
  • Max update
  • Logan's latest quotes and quirks
  • Movie at the park
  • weekend with Harwoods and grandpa Orin


1 comment:

The Cooks said...

I'm excited to here about the pool party! That's cool that you keep in touch with the Bergesons