These little stories are for you Brad, so you can get a laugh or two while you sit and wait for something to happen at the airport tonight. So first of all, we started the day off yesterday in tears. Logan came downstairs quivering, tears pouring down his face and said, "Mommy i've messed up alot this year and Santa knows it just like God does, but you can't repent to Santa and so he's not coming. " Oh boy. We had a talk about mistakes and how their okay, and that he is a very good boy. So later that day, I found this letter on his desk..........Translation: Dear Santa, I have been good. Please bring a present. I want a hampster.
Today I told Logan that he needs to watch a movie and color while I attempt a nap with Austin. After interruping me 3 times, I basically threaten him with serious consequences (taking away a present) if he comes in the room again before Austin is done napping. So I hear the doorbell and Logan answers it, reassuring the person that he will take care of it and that he'll be back in a minute. He takes the fast offering envelope and slips it under my door. Not even 3 seconds later, he sticks his hand under the door to retrieve the envelope, takes it to the front door before i've even had a chance to get off of the bed, and confidently hands it over to the young man, saying that it's all taken care of and that he'd better go now. "Oh, and have a great day!" Then I hear a giggle and he's back to his movie. This is the best part- I start to walk out to have a talk with him about what had just happened, and he was in a downward dog yoga position, lifting his leg into the air.
"Logan, what on earth are you doing?!"
"I wanted to get in good shape like the lady on the cover of the DVD, so i'm doing all the moves that she does. Feel my muscles mom......Uhh, could you not tell dad that I did a workout that is all girls on the movie?"


8 comments:
Andrea!!! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog but I am rolling from this post! Seriously, good your day get any better??? I sure Tate comes up with stuff like that.
Not to mention your family is just PERFECT!!!
k, dummy over here didn't prof read her comment. Sorry!
Oh Logs thats why we love yoU!
Oh my gosh I was dying laughing!!!! He is so flippin' funny!!!! What a sweety!!!! The yoga pose was priceless! You should have snapped a pic!
Logan is so dang handsome!! I love your stories about him. It was so good to see you over Thanksgiving, you look great and your kiddos are adorable!
Ann that is the funniest, cutest story ever! I love it!
Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it. That boy is something special. I miss both of them.
Logan is an absolute CRACK-UP! He sounds like one smart kiddo, and I'm sure he keeps you on your toes!
Post a Comment